Report on the Workshop on Private Voluntary Organizations and Small-Scale Enterprise Development, October 31-November 2, 1983, Washington, D.C.
Publisher: U.S. Agency for International Development in [Washington, D.C.?]
Written in English
- Small business -- Technological innovations -- Congresses,
- New business enterprises -- Congresses,
- Informal sector (Economics) -- Congresses
|Statement||by the Office of Private and Voluntary Cooperation, Bureau for Food for Peace and Voluntary Assistance|
|Series||A.I.D. program evaluation discussion paper -- no. 22|
|Contributions||United States. Agency for International Development. Bureau for Food for Peace and Voluntary Assistance. Office of Program and Management Support|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||1 v. (various pagings) :|
- Peonies, irises, gladioli
- [Liberia--Economics--Agriculture pamphlets].
- Class action
- casual murderer
- Representation Theory and Noncommutative Harmonic Analysis II
- Reply of the Turkish Government to the note presented on March 5 1897, by the representatives of Great Britain, Austria-Hungary, France, Germany, Italy and Russia in regard to Crete.
- An introduction to Tacitus
- Time for Solos
- Fall guy
- The Merchant marine act, 1936; the Merchant ship sales act of 1946; the Merchant marine act, 1920; the Shipping act, 1916; and the Merchant marine act, 1928, as amended through the 86th Congress, together with certain related acts and two appendixes.
- Andrew and Joey
- two great Indians in Japan, Rash Behari Bose and Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose by J.G. Ohsawa.
- At home for Christmas
- farmers weather.
- Medical Device Register
- Faith of the Sooners
- Political Tolerance and American Democracy
- Secondary Play
- Nordic touring and cross-country skiing.
- Ocean thermal energy conversion research, development, and demonstration act